Friday, August 26, 2011

A board game..





So recently I was on a trip to BJs and I found a game called HEDBANDZ. It's amazing! It has head bands and cards of different objects, things and places... You select a card without looking and place it in your head band for others to see and you ask questions to guess what it is but that's an advanced skill so I have improvised the game by describing their card in 3 clues. For instance, it's a mammal, it lives in the ocean and it has a blow hole...she will say WHALE. Then she will have to give me 3 clues/descriptors about my card. As you guess them you accumulate the cards and the one with the most cards wins.... If you don't find this game at your local stores you can get a set of cards with pictures for about $1-$2 at a TARGET or dollar store. You could wear your card with a scarf around your head or just hold a card for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment